A new threat report from Netscout identifies an increased level of APT activity targeting the airline and airport industries.
Their findings highlight that APT groups from China, Iran and Russia are targeting this sector to gather intelligence data from airports, airlines and aeroplane manufacturers.
The types of intelligence data and outcomes are:
- Logistics about materials and trade;
- Logistics of people and passengers, including travel origins and destinations of VIPs;
- Passenger information and data;
- Business information and data;
- Intellectual property;
- Smuggling of goods, including gemstones, endangered species and luxury items;
- Sabotage, Destruction and Terrorism.
More Detail: Air APT
Leave a Reply